Thursday, January 20, 2005

SCO's win over IBM/Linux case: Good or Bad for Open source but more formal Open source adoption policy

is this good or bad for Open source and its forgoing future

Good from perspective of

Open source will be treated right from legal aspects, There will be a better open source adoption policy, chances for Open source compliance to become more formal

Bad from perspective of
Now enterprises will be skeptical about use of Open source technology inside the organization, because of possible legal threat with following loosing of millions of $$.

Bottom line, that brings up a point, Open source governance and right policy implementation to have a healthy environment going between open source vendors/legal experts/CIO's

5 comments:

bad credit loan mortgage65 said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Please discover my nokia 3220 phone only blog.

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
You got me! I will check out your plastic surgery picture blog a.s.a.p!

job opportunitya said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
You got me! I will check out your plastic surgery before and after blog a.s.a.p!

job opportunitya said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Stop by and look at my plastic surgery colorado blog site.

winter-time said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Check out the blog site with my cash advance fort worth in it!