Wednesday, January 05, 2005

BlogWar between Six Apart , Google and MSN Spaces. Is MSN spaces making it more interesting ?

After Six Apart's acquisition LiveJournal (Six Apart to Buy LiveJournal), Typepad and MoveableType under their belt, it will become one of the biggest Blog Hosting providers. . Is this the game between SixApart , Google 's Blogspot/Blogger and New MSN Spaces

Looks like MSN has given its own twist to msn spaces, by collaborating traditional blogging with photos, that makes them close to Blogging + Flickr. Even though they are not as good as flickr today, in terms of innovation in photo blogging and cool derivation of fundamental blogging with its technical elements like tags, community etc. I guess one advantage MSN will have on all these blog hosting sites, that it will let you blog from your MSN Instant Messenger, which makes it blogging on your desktop while you are chatting with your friends, may be you can convert you useful chat conversations into blog content with intelligent filters.

Its definitely worth testdriving msn spaces and see how far they go with this. Race is on...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with one of the above posts web hosting company is easier to understand when you have good info , i found web hosting company a good quality source for web hosting company all the info i needed was there

Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a web design and hosting site/blog. It pretty much covers web design and hosting related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Ideas500 said...

I was searching window hosting blogs
and ended up here earlier today. I run
an informative window hosting site.
Anyways just thought I'd come back by to
check out any new post and say thanks for
the info. Have a good day.

job opportunitya said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
I was in love with your home jobs blog site.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a web hosting site/blog. It pretty much covers web hosting related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your blog.

job opportunitya said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Stop by and look at my plastic surgery philadelphia blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
I will give you access to jump to my american board of plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
I beg of you, just check out my celebrity plastic surgery photo blog.

job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Please go over my celebrity plastic surgery blog.