Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Real FUD on Open source usage, Solution is out there. Do not be misguided by skepticism

I agree with general notion of the subject, Where Open Source software should not be treated as "pick up and go, later forget about it". There got to be real appreciation in terms of following any Licensing issue, Make sure the licensing terms and conditions and all Attributes are well understood and there is no violation. That is where companies like Apptility LLC (their .com and .net area) helps in, where they are opening up a world for Open Source Governance.
Here is one panicky article, basically says "Every software in the world is dangerous except Microsoft products". Probably only Didio will agree to it or may be few people more.
Solutions are out there, it is just a matter of adopting it intelligently, Bottom line you save hell lot of money with few right steps initially by embracing Open source platform.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug.
Appreciate it. We wil be rolling out some fancy app very soon.

Brij
http://brij.typepad.com

job opportunitya said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Jump into my aarp medical insurance blog.

job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my plastic surgery michigan!

job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Stop by and visiit my plastic surgery san diego blog!

job opportunitya said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Come as you are and look at my blog.

job opportunitya said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Look into my risk of plastic surgery blog.

overnight cash advance295 said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
I hope you can look through my cash advance orange county blog.