Friday, March 11, 2005

When 3 OS's meet in a imaginary world; iPod bridges the gap

This is really cool; iPod has done it again; IBM's attempt to use Linux on iPod for boot/recover/backup tasks. Think about this.

  • iPod is created by Apple; Home of Mac-OS
  • ipodlinux manage to get Linux on iPod and much more.
  • IBM uses iPod to boot Linux on PC.

Well there is the love-hate collaboration of 3 operating systems in a very imaginary world.

Like Google is a software development tool these days. iPod is becoming Google of hardware industry. Even though I do not own a iPod, it still intrigues me , this tiny masterpiece is taking the world by storm one inch by one inch.

3 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Hey playa! You need to check out my hot jobs blog.

happy-ness said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my cash advance milwaukee blog site.

born-of-luv said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
Go and find my cash advance austin blog.