Thursday, September 02, 2004

What is REST ? : REST By example?: Collabrate with Web Services

Very good primer for REST.
This website defines REST in a beautiful way, absolutely must read for novice users.

REST: An Architectural Style, Not a Standard: Good definition, clears 1000 questions at the first instance itself

REST uses standards to build architecture, a very fundamental concept of any framework. Together REST with Popular web standards (HTTP, XML, SOAP) will form a Framework for innovative business solution.
Knowledge is contagious!...

4 comments:

mortgage insuranceb said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
Please take a journey to my nokia 3220 prepaid blog.

job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
I'm looking at the possibility of checking your celebrity plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
Please take a journey to my blog.

luvz-desire said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Want to see top notch work, peep my same day cash advance blog site for the bomb work!